29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA requires business who perform construction work in confined spaces to have a written permit space entry plan. The Confined Space for Construction Safety Program provides the template your business needs to generate these programs and comply with OSHA. They are provided in Microsoft Word®, and they can be tailored easily to meet the needs of your business.
Confined Space for Construction Policy Contents
The following items are included in this product. Click on the title links for previews.
- Permit Space Entry Policy - A complete company policy, provided in Microsoft Word®, that outlines the policies and procedures for your permit space operations.
- Permit Space Entry Plan - A program template for your confined space entry operations. This is a site specific program that you can use to meet the requirements of the rule.
Permit Space Entry Policy Topics
- Management & Employee Responsibilities
- Employee Participation
- Hazard Management Priorities
- Identify Confined Spaces at the Work Site
- Supervisor, Authorized Entrant, & Attendant Responsibilities
- The Entry Permit
- Permit Space Entry Procedure
- Coordination Between Host Employer, Controlling Contractor, and Entry Employer
- Alternative Entry Procedures
- Training Requirements
- Rescue & Emergency Services
- Annual Program Review