Is your business prepared for a fire, hurricane, or earthquake? OSHA requires that employees have emergency action plans developed for any potential emergencies that may occur at their facility. The Emergency Action Plan Compliance Kit contains template plans and training for emergencies, and a company safety policy for EAPs.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Create emergency action plans for most major emergencies.
- Designate emergency action coordinators and assistants.
- Train employees on the actions for emergencies.
- Create a company emergency action policy.
- Emergency Action Plan Templates - Create a customized EAP for your facility. Emergencies include fire, flooding, medical emergencies, tornado, hurricanes, and a template to create your own.
- Emergency Action Plan PowerPoints® - Each emergency includes a training presentation that you can adapt to your needs.
- EAP Safety Policy - A company program, in Microsoft Word®, that can be edited easily.
- Forms - EAP checklist, templates, training record form, evacuation route assignments, critical operations procedure, work area roster, and more.
- Classroom - About a half an hour per emergency
- Drills - Varies depending on emergency type
- 1910.38 - Emergency Action Plans
Try it out, risk free. If for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.