Lead was once commonly used in construction and manufacturing. We now know it to be a hazardous metal. Workers with lead exposure must be protected, and have their blood lead levels monitored. The Lead Safety Training Compliance Kit contains the Pb training, safety plan, and forms your business needs to comply with regulations and keep employees safe.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train and certify employees to work in lead hazard areas.
- Create a lead safety policy for your business.
- Evaluate lead environments.
- Track lead exposure.
- Customize the lead training and lead safety plan to meet your business needs.
- Lead Safety PowerPoint® - A complete training presentation (about 55 slides) that covers the regulations and safety requirements for working with Pb hazards. There is a version for both Construction and General Industry.
- Safety Plan - A comprehensive policy, written in Microsoft Word®, that can be updated to your business needs. Includes Construction and General Industry.
- Training Documentation - Outline, test and answer key, participant worksheet, wallet card templates, training roster, and training evaluation.
- Hands On Certification - Review and demonstrate appropriate skills in the work environment.
- Lead Forms - Administrative control schedule, change area sign, eating area sign, job hazard analysis form, lead - shower sign, lead - wash you hands sign, lead level notification, Pb Level Tracking Sheet, work area airborne hazard evaluation form.
- Classroom - About 2 hours
- Hands On - 1 to 3 hours
- 29 CFR 1926.62 - Lead
- 29 CFR 1910.25 - Lead
30 Day Money Back Guarantee! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, let us know within 30 days for a full refund!