Each year, thousands on workers are injured due to contact with operating machinery. The failure to provide proper guards on moving equipment is the second most commonly cited OSHA violation. The Machine Guarding Compliance Kit provides training on the hazards of moving equipment, and how employees can protect themselves. It also includes a equipment guarding safety plan, and associated forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train employees on the proper use of equipment guards.
- Create a machine guarding safety policy for your business.
- Customize training materials to meet your specific business needs.
- Machine Guarding PowerPoint® - A comprehensive presentation (about 75 slides) that teaches employees the requirements of equipment guarding, and how to protect themselves from hazards. It includes regulations, basic machinery hazards, causes of accidents, basic safe guards, type of equipment safeguards, restraint and pullback devices, types of controls, woodworking equipment, abrasive wheels, power presses. PSDI, and more! Each to customize with your own pictures and text.
- Hands On Certification Form - Verify proper skills in the work environment.
- Safety Policy - A program, written in Microsoft Word®, which outlines the requirement and policies for machine guarding at your facility.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, participant worksheet, quizzes and answer keys, completion certificate, wallet card template, training roster form, training evaluation form and more!
- Forms - JHA form, required machine safeguards record form, sample lockout procedure.
- Classroom - About two hours
- Hands On - About an hour
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart O - Machinery and Moving Equipment
We are confident this product will meet your needs, but if for any reason you are not satisfied, just let us know within 30 days. We will provide a full refund, with no questions asked!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.