OSHA Record Keeping for Managers and Supervisors Video Preview
The OSHA Record Keeping for Managers and Supervisors DVD will train workers on the rules and responsibilities for maintaining work related injury and illness records.
OSHA Record Keeping for Managers and Supervisors DVD Subjects
- Revisions in the regulation
- The importance of keeping injury and illness records
- Different work environments and which record keeping requirements apply to them
- The new record keeping forms and how to use them
- The types of injuries and illnesses that require documentation
- About 20 minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.