Tuberculosis in Healthcare Environments DVD Preview
Tuberculosis in Healthcare Environments explains the changes in respiratory protection requirements, helps facilities and operations whose employees have a risk of exposure to tuberculosis, understanding the disease and how employees can protect themselves.
Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment DVD Subjects
- Epidemiology and symptoms of tuberculosis
- Modes by which tuberculosis is transmitted
- The CDC Guidelines
- The Exposure Control Plan
- How to recognize situations where one can be exposed
- How to prevent exposure
- Administrative and engineering controls
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment (including respirators)
- About 22 minutes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.