Tuberculosis in Healthcare Environments DVD Preview
Tuberculosis in Healthcare Environments explains the changes in respiratory protection requirements, helps facilities and operations whose employees have a risk of exposure to tuberculosis, understanding the disease and how employees can protect themselves.
Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment DVD Subjects
- Epidemiology and symptoms of tuberculosis
- Modes by which tuberculosis is transmitted
- The CDC Guidelines
- The Exposure Control Plan
- How to recognize situations where one can be exposed
- How to prevent exposure
- Administrative and engineering controls
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment (including respirators)
- About 22 minutes
Optional Upgrade - Compliance Training Kit
Upgrade to the training kit to get a selection of printed course materials, such as:
- 30 Training booklets
- 5 posters
- Trainer's guide
- Scheduling and attendance forms
- Employee test
Optional Upgrade - Interactive Training CD-ROM
Upgrade to the Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment Interactive CD-ROM and get this in a computer based training format with a free LMS from your company. Students can take the course on the computer and results are kept in the CourseWorks LMS system. A great package for companies that need an automated training solution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.