Every business should have an orientation program that introduces employees to the safety policies, procedures, and hazards of the workplace. The Safety Orientation Compliance Kit provides a great training program, a company policy on safety orientations, and all the forms you need.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Provide a safety orientation training session to your employees.
- Customize training materials for your business.
- Create a safety orientation policy for your business.
Safety Orientation Training
- Safety Orientation PowerPoint® - A comprehensive presentation (about 50 slides) that covers the basic hazards that exist in most workplaces. Update it with your own pictures and text to make it specific to your workplace.
- Training Outline - A course guide for delivering training.
- Forms - Quiz and answer key, certificate of completion, student worksheet, training evaluation, training roster, wallet card template.
- Hazard identification and elimination
- Hazard management
- An introduction to OSHA
- General safe work practices
- Safety time-outs
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Hazard communication
- Safety data sheets and chemical labeling
- Protection from falling objects
- Safe use of mobile phones
- Smoking policy
- Lockout tagout
- Medical emergencies
- Good housekeeping
- Fire prevention and response
- Reporting safety concerns
- Classroom - From one to two hours
Safety Orientation Policy
A written policy, provided in Microsoft Word, that outlines the company policy and procedures for safety orientations.
We want our customers to be happy with their purchase. If for any reason this does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a complete refund.