Heat stress is a dangerous, yet often overlooked, workplace hazard. Businesses that work in hot environments should have a heat stress safety plan that explains the policies and procedure for managing heat exposure. They also need to train employees on heat stress hazards, heat exhaustion and heat stroke, and how to protect themselves. The Heat Stress Safety Training Compliance Kit provides businesses with a the safety policy and training they need to protect employees.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train employees on heat safety principles.
- Create a heat stress safety plan.
- Customize training materials to meet your business needs.
- Heat Stress PowerPoint® - Train employees to manage heat stress safely. This presentation (about 30 slides) provides the required training, and it can be customized to your business.
- Training Documentation - Training outline, quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, wallet card template, training roster, evaluations and more.
- Heat Stress Safety Policy - A complete program, written in Microsoft Word®, that is easy to customize. Add it to your company EHS binder.
- References - Heat Stress Quick Card, OSHA Awareness Poster, Heat Stress Tips, Cal-OSHA Heat Stress Card
- Classroom - About an hour
Available In A Value Pack
The Heat Stress Safety Training Compliance Kit is available as part of the following value packs:
If this product does not completely satisfy your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.