It is important for every business to continually evaluate their safety procedures, policy, and performance. The Safety Audit Compliance Kit provides what you need to train employees on conducting safety audits, the company policy, and the necessary inspection forms.
With this product you can:
- Download it immediately.
- Train employees on how to perform safety audits.
- Create a safety audit policy for your business.
- Use a matrix of safety forms to conduct safety audits.
- Customize training materials and audit forms to your business.
Safety Audit Training
- Safety Audit PowerPoint® - A complete presentation (about 30 slides) that covers the techniques for conducting safety audits. Add your own pictures and text for a customized training experience.
- Safety Audit Training Outline - A guide for conducting training with your employees.
- Training Forms - Quiz, answer key, certificate of completion, training roster, training evaluation, and more.
- Safety audit basics
- Frequency of inspections
- Observing work in progress
- Eliminating unsafe conditions
- Basic audit topics
- Using engineering controls, administrative controls, and PPE to address hazards.
- Classroom - About one hour
Safety Audit Policy
A company safety audit program, written Microsoft Word®, that you can update and customize to meet the needs of your business.
Safety Audit Forms
- Audit Form - A comprehensive collection of safety audit forms, categorized by subject.
- Safety Audit Matrix - Assign audits to specific work areas.
- Safety Deficiency Log - Keep track of identified problems.
- Safety Deficiency Report - Report identified safety hazards so they can be corrected.
If you find this does not meet your needs, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.