19 CFR 1910.38 requires employers to have written plans for potential emergencies. The Emergency Action Plan Safety Program provides an EAP policy for your business, and emergency action plan templates for common emergencies.
Emergency Action Plan Topics
- Program Responsibilities
- EAP Requirements
- Identification of Potential Emergencies
- Emergency Contact Procedure
- Warning Alarms
- Assembly Areas and Shelters
- Employee Training Requirements
- + More
Emergency Action Plan Templates
- Hurricane / Storm
- Medical Emergency
- Blank Template for Custom Emergencies
Do you need training materials for your employees? Check out the Emergency Action Plan Compliance Kit. It contains this safety policy, plus training materials for each emergency.