Welding can be very dangerous, with the flying sparks, toxic fumes, electric shock and high temperatures that are related to the job. The Welding Safety DVD makes employees aware of the hazards that go along with welding and shares how to work safely when working welding any welding job.
Welding Safety DVD Subjects
- Getting "authorization" for welding operations
- Sparking and the risk of fire
- Guards and protective barriers
- Hazardous fumes and ventilation
- Personal protective equipment including respirators
- Eye protection (welding helmets, filters, glasses and goggles)
- How to inspect welding equipment
- Safety procedures for welding properly
- About 14 minutes
Optional Upgrade - Compliance Training Kit
Upgrade to the training kit to get a selection of printed course materials, such as:
- 30 Training booklets
- 5 posters
- Trainer's guide
- Scheduling and attendance forms
- Employee test
Optional Upgrade - Interactive Training CD-ROM
Upgrade to the Welding Safety Interactive CD-ROM and get this in a computer based training format with a free LMS from your company. Students can take the course on the computer and results are kept in the CourseWorks LMS system. A great package for companies that need an automated training solution.
Welding Safety Video Preview
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.