A safety committee is a great tool for improving safety and communication at your facility. The Safety Committee Program is a policy template that outlines the procedures for forming and operating a safety committee. It is provided in Microsoft Word®, and it can be easily edited and customized.
Safety Committee Policy Topics
- Purpose and Goals
- Employee and Management Responsibilities
- Employee Involvement
- Safety Meetings & Safety Suggestion Box
- Organization of the Safety Committee
- Safety Committee Meetings
- Submission of Safety Suggestions
- Training Requirements
- Program Evaluation
Do you need safety committee training materials? Check out the Safety Committee Compliance Kit. It contains this safety policy, safety committee training materials, and all the administrative forms required.