The Overhead Crane Operational Safety DVD covers the operations and procedures for a floor-operated overhead industrial crane. This training video covers the hazards associated with this type of equipment, and the steps required to keep employees safe. The video is 10 minutes long, and is available in both English and Spanish.
Overhead Crane Operational Safety DVD Subjects
- Basic overhead crane operations
- The importance of knowing and complying with the load capacity
- Sling angles and how they affect load ratings
- Safe procedures for lifting, moving, and setting down loads.
- Operating cranes near people
Overhead Crane Safety DVD Contents
- (1) Overhead Crane Safety DVD - A 10 minute video on overhead crane safety.
- Training Documentation - Download a leader guide, quiz, answer key, and certificate of completion.
Overhead Crane Safety DVD Preview